As a legal adviser specializing in those areas of broadly understood Polish construction law which are relevant to industrial construction projects (including, but not limited to, factories, storehouses, shopping centers, power plants, wind farms, transport infrastructure and technical infrastructure), I provide full legal support of such projects, notably including handling of administrative proceedings and administrative court actions.
With my support,
1. You will safely purchase land to develop your projects following my detailed analysis of the legal status of the land (due diligence).
2. You will obtain all administrative decisions required to carry out construction projects and operate developed properties in accordance with applicable law (such as zoning approvals, building permits and certificates of occupancy).
3. You will sign agreements drafted and negotiated by me, which will adequately protect your company’s interests during development and after completion of your project (including, but not limited to, construction works contracts, developer agreements, project management contracts, design works contracts, investor’s inspector agreements).
4. You will be able to start operating your developed property with peace of mind, and to request my assistance at any time thereafter.
5. In case of disputes with your business partners regarding construction projects under development or properties in operation, I will adequately protect your company’s interests in proceedings held before public administration authorities and courts.
In addition to legal services, I arrange and give training courses (via my firm “Akademia Prawa Budowlanego” – “Construction Law Academy”) to investors who carry out industrial construction projects. The firm’s mission is to deliver specialist closed training courses to Clients to educate them on Polish construction law understood as the entirety of regulations governing implementation and operation of industrial construction projects.